A Penny Pincher is the second lowest Cog on the corporate ladder of the Cashbots. Their level ranges from 2-6. Their head is thin and red with a broad body.
- Punchline Place
- Silly Street
- Seaweed Street
- Alto Avenue
- Baritone Boulevard
- Lullaby Lane
- Pajama Place
- Cashbot Vault
- Cog Building
Battle Starting Phrase
- "Heads, I win, tails, you lose."
- "I'm going to give you a pinch for luck."
- "A Penny for your gags."
- "I'm going to put a crimp in your smile."
- "Let me add my two cents."
- "This is going to sting a little."
- "I'll prove you're not dreaming."
- "A penny saved is a penny earned."
- "You don't want to press your luck with me."
- "I think a big fat pinch is in order."
- Finger Wag
- Freeze Assets
- Bounce Check
Cog Suit Promotions
- Level 2 - 60 Cogbucks
- Level 3 - 80 Cogbucks
- Level 4 - 100 Cogbucks
- Level 5 - 120 Cogbucks
- Level 6 - 500 Cogbucks
- The Penny Pincher is the only cog with red colored hands, with an exception on the Money Bagstrading card.
- Likewise, they are the only Cogs with red skin.
- The trading card shows it attempting to stealing a toon's piggy bank.
- Illustrations of them on Toontown related merchandise often depict them as having pincers for hands (due to their namesake) but in the game itself, they have normal fingers and hands. In fact, its finger is pretty much the main event when it uses its "finger wag" move. It does, however, appear to have a coin slot on the tip of its head, as if it is a money box (or a piggy bank), which fits the name.
- Penny Pincher promotions are the same as Name Dropper and Bottom Feeder promotions.
- The Penny Pincher's weakness is the $5 Bill, because five dollars is a lot of pennies!
- Penny Pinchers can be seen in the trolley game Tug of War. These are the easiest cogs to pull in the water.
- On the cogs wallpaper of Toontown, their hands are much larger than they are in-game, making them look like a Glad Hander's hands or crab claws.
- The Penny Pincher is the only cog that has a type of money in its name.
- The Penny Pincher appears in the Cog Catcher trading card.