| Pencil Pusher|
|Weakest attack:|| Finger Wag|
|Strongest attack:|| Write Off|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
Battle Starting Phrases
- "Watch it, I may leave a mark."
- "Let me get right to the point."
- "Did you pencil me in?"
- "I'm No.2!"
- "Hey, you can't push me around."
- "Approaching me? I'll have to make my point clear."
- "Dull? That's what I do best."
- "Did you get my point?"
- "Careful toon, you can easily be erased."
- "I'm going to scratch you out if you keep this up."
- "Careful, I may leave a mark."
- "Watch out I'm very sharp."
- "Let's write!"
- "Let's hurry, I bore easily."
- "Trying to push your luck?"
A person who does tedious amounts of writing, record-keeping, or paperwork.
- Most of the Pencil Pusher's attacks have to do with writing and pencils.
- Pencil Pusher is one of the Cogs that appears as one of the party activities entitled Cog-O-War in Toontown Online, it is most likely that they will appear so in Toontown Rewritten.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
| Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman