|The Mingler using Paradigm Shift|
- The Cog wiggles its fingers, forming a straight line of yellow sparks.
- The sparks gradually move towards the targeted Toon(s).
- If the Toon(s) is hit, they will be lifted up by the sparks and shaken in the air before being dropped back to the ground.
- If the Toon(s) avoids the attack, they will jump over the sparks causing them to disappear.
- "Look into my shifty eyes!"
- "You'll get shifted out of place."
- "Your shift is up!"
- "Prepare to have your paradigm shifted!"
- "I'm giving you the bad shift!"
- "Watch out! I'm rather shifty."
- "I guess it's your shift now."
- "You've never shifted this much in your life."
- "Isn't this an interesting paradigm."
A paradigm shift defines a sudden change in perspective towards a particular thing.
This term was popularized by The Structure of Scientific Revolutions (1962), a book written by Thomas S. Kuhn (1922–1996), a philosopher of science.
- This is capable of causing the most damage in comparison to any other Cog attack; this being because The Mingler can use this attack to cause 24 damage to a group of Toons.
- A Spin Doctor performing this attack has a slightly higher average accuracy than The Mingler performing the attack.
- Paradigm is pronounced "pair-a-dime" in American English or "par-a-dime" in British English.
- There are other attacks which are also capable of causing a maximum of 24 damage, however these attacks only attack a single Toon. Those attacks are Chomp and Evil Eye.
- The Paradigm Shift is the strongest group attack in the game because The Mingler's Paradigm Shift can deal up to 24 damage at level 11 to all Toons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.