Paradigm is pronounced "per-a-dime" in English (US) or "par-a-dime" in English (UK).
- The cog wiggles its fingers forming yellow sparks to appear in a straight line.
- The sparks gradually move towards the toon(s).
- If a toon is attacked, he/she will be lifted up by the sparks and shake in the air before being dropped to the ground.
- If a toon avoids the attack, he/she will jump over the attack causing the sparks to dissapear.
- "Watch out! I'm rather shifty."
- "Prepare to have your paradigm shifted!"
- "Isn't this an interesting paradigm."
- "You'll get shifted out of place."
- "I guess it's your shift now."
- "Your shift is up!"
- "You've never shifted this much in your life."
- "I'm giving you the bad shift!"
- "Look into my shifty eyes!"
The definition of Paradigm Shift is a sudden change in perspective towards a particular thing.
This term was popularized by The Structure of Scientific Revolutions (1962), a book written by Thomas S. Kuhn (1922–1996), a philosopher of science.
- Paradigm Shift is the most damaging cog attack, because The Mingler is capable of causing a maximum of 24 damage to a group of toons.
- There are other attacks which are also capable of causing a maximum of 24 damage, however these attacks only attack a single toon. Those attacks are Crunch and Evil Eye.
- A Spin Doctor performing this attack has a slightly higher average accuracy than The Mingler performing the attack.