|The Mingler using Paradigm Shift|
|Cogs that utilize the attack|
- The Cog wiggles its fingers forming yellow sparks which appear in a straight line.
- The sparks gradually move towards the targeted Toon(s).
- If the Toon(s) is hit, he/she will be lifted up by the sparks and shake in the air before being dropped back to the ground. If the Toon(s) avoids the attack, he/she will jump over the sparks causing them to disappear.
Battle Starting Phrases
- "Watch out! I'm rather shifty."
- "Prepare to have your paradigm shifted!"
- "Isn't this an interesting paradigm."
- "You'll get shifted out of place."
- "I guess it's your shift now."
- "Your shift is up!"
- "You've never shifted this much in your life."
- "I'm giving you the bad shift!"
- "Look into my shifty eyes!"
A paradigm shift defines a sudden change in perspective towards a particular thing.
This term was popularized by The Structure of Scientific Revolutions (1962), a book written by Thomas S. Kuhn (1922–1996), a philosopher of science.
- This is capable of causing the most damage in comparison to any other Cog attack; this being because The Mingler can use this attack to cause 24 damage to a group of Toons.
- A Spin Doctor performing this attack has a slightly higher average accuracy than The Mingler performing the attack.
- Paradigm is pronounced "pair-a-dime" in American English or "par-a-dime" in British English.
- There are other attacks which are also capable of causing a maximum of 24 damage, however these attacks only attack a single Toon. Those attacks are Chomp and Evil Eye.
- The Paradigm Shift is the strongest group attack in the game because The Mingler's Paradigm Shift can do up to 24 damage at level 11 to all toons
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.