- The Cog wiggles its fingers, forming a straight line of yellow sparks.
- The sparks gradually move towards the targeted Toon(s).
- If the Toon(s) is hit, they will be lifted up by the sparks and shaken in the air before being dropped back to the ground.
- If the Toon(s) avoids the attack, they will jump over the sparks.
- "Look into my shifty eyes!"
- "You'll get shifted out of place."
- "Your shift is up!"
- "Prepare to have your paradigm shifted!"
- "I'm giving you the bad shift!"
- "Watch out! I'm rather shifty."
- "I guess it's your shift now."
- "You've never shifted this much in your life."
- "Isn't this an interesting paradigm."
Name of origin
A paradigm shift defines a sudden change in perspective towards a particular thing. This term was popularized by The Structure of Scientific Revolutions (1962), a book written by Thomas S. Kuhn who was a philosopher of science.
- Paradigm is pronounced "pair-a-dime" in American English or "par-a-dime" in British English.
- The Paradigm Shift is one of the strongest attacks in the game. The Mingler at level 11 can use this attack to deal 24 damage to all Toons in battle.
- A Spin Doctor performing this attack has a slightly higher average accuracy than The Mingler performing the attack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.