Operation: Crash Cashbot Headquarters was a major event that commenced on May 2, 2019, and ended on May 31, 2019. After uncovering a highly classified Cog memo with mentions of a "C.F.O. Project" to fight back against the Silly Meter, Lord Lowden Clear initiated an operation to put a stop to the Cogs' plan.
Crashing Cashbot Headquarters
At the heart of Cashbot Headquarters, the Toon Resistance managed to secure their own "Resistance Outpost" composed of gag barrels and plenty of jokes after sabotaging Cashbot Headquarters. The entire headquarters was covered with graffiti and Cashbot freight trains were destroyed.
Near the Resistance Outpost, Toons could find Lord Lowden Clear and several Resistance Rangers such as Rocky, Loopy Loopenloop, Bulletin Belle, Cassie Peppercakes, and some new Goofy's Gag Shop suppliers across the headquarters.
Toon Resistance ToonTasks
- Main page: Toon Resistance ToonTasks
Toon Resistance ToonTasks returned once more to offer exclusive rewards that Toons cannot receive at any other time. Toons could complete these limited-time ToonTasks to earn all sorts of rewards including double gag experience, Cogbucks, brand new unites, special SOS cards, and fabulous clothing and accessories.
The Toon Resistance expected Toons to complete their ToonTasks in due time to ensure that the operation is a success. Once their takeover of Cashbot Headquarters concluded on May 31, 2019, the ToonTasks expired and Toons were unable to claim their rewards.
Battle against the Chief Financial Officer
- Main page: Rental Suit
Toons of any laff without their own Cashbot Cog Disguise could pick up a Rental Suit to infiltrate the Cashbot Vault, battle against the Chief Financial Officer, and take advantage of his weakened security. Some Toon Resistance ToonTasks also involved helping a certain number of Rental Toons defeat the Chief Financial Officer.
| ||The Toon Resistance intercepted a Cog memo months prior to this date. Lord Lowden Clear publishes a blog post unveiling the initial memo, along with a few other memos, and urges Toons to get down to the bottom of this mystery by decoding the memos.|
| ||Thanks to the works of the Toontown community, Whispering Willow publishes a blog post the next day, unveiling the decoded Cog memo. The memo describes a top-secret project by the Cogs called the "C.F.O. Project" that is said to counter the increase in jellybean values compared to Cog currency. The memo also specifies that "a number of valuable and highly confidential assets" will travel by Cashbot freight trains from Cashbot Headquarters, and that Toons must not interfere.|
| || Operation: Crash Cashbot Headquarters begins. This update included:
| || Minor fixes and/or tweaks to the event were implemented. Release notes were shown in Bulletin Belle's blog post.
| || Minor fixes and/or tweaks to the event were implemented. Release notes were shown in Lord Lowden Clear's blog post.
- This event was first teased at ReplayFX 2018 with a preview of the trailer video once attendees completed a scavenger hunt that involved finding pieces of the Cog memo.
- This event is the second operation initiated by Lord Lowden Clear and the Toon Resistance after Operation: Storm Sellbot Headquarters.
- Atop the pillar opposite the Cashbot Dollar Mint elevator in Cashbot Headquarters, a random bear and deer NPC would be seen playing rock-paper-scissors. With each game, the bear would lose and the deer would start dancing.
- ↑ https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/502/the-cogbuck-conundrum
- ↑ https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/555/the-cog-memo-mystery
- ↑ https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/561/what-is-the-cfo-project
- ↑ https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/556/operation-crash-cashbot-headquarters-begins-today
- ↑ https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/557/toon-resistance-report-bulletin-belle
- ↑ https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/562/new-toontasks-arrive-to-operation-crash-cashbot-headquarters