|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
500 to Go!
- The Opera Singer is acquired if a Toon earns 10,000 skill points in Sound. You can only carry one Opera at once, and regaining the gag requires a further 500 skill points in Sound, unless the Toon has already earned more than 500 skill points or has sound organic with Opera being an organic gag.
- The Toon pulls out a megaphone with the face of an Opera Singer sticking out at the front.
- The Toon slowly pulls the megaphone back from its original position before holding it in front of him/her.
- The opera singer begins to sing producing visible sound waves from her mouth.
- If the Cog gets stunned by the attack, triangular white marks will appear spreading out from his/her head.
- If the Cog avoids the attack, he/she will stand as usual without showing any visible sign of damage being caused.
- The Opera Singer has the weakest damage in comparison to any other Level 7 gag (excluding High Dive and Presentation).
- It is the easiest Level 7 gag to obtain as it requires only 2500 skill points from its preceding gag which is the Foghorn.
- In reality, a foghorn is much louder than an opera singer because it is used as an emergency device to warn ships in the presence of hazardous conditions, usually fog.
- During the Christmas event of 2015, the Opera Singer was changed. It was more like a reindeer with a santa hat and candy cane braids.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.