|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
- The Opera Singer is acquired if a toon earns 10,000 skill points in Sound. You can only carry one of these at once, and regaining the gag requires a further 500 skill points in Sound, unless the toon has already earned more than 500 skill points.
- The toon pulls out a megaphone with the face of an Opera Singer sticking out at the front.
- The toon slowly pulls the megaphone back from its orginal position before holding it infront of him/her.
- The opera singer begins to sing producing visible sound waves from her mouth.
- If the cog gets stunned by the attack, triangular white marks will appear spreading out from his/her head.
- If the cog avoids the attack, he/she will stand as usual without showing any visible sign of damage being caused.
|Opera Singer (Singing)|
|Opera Singer (Success)|
- The Opera Singer has the weakest damage in comparison to any other Level 7 gag (excluding High Dive).
- It is the easiest Level 7 gag to obtain as it requires only 2500 skill points from its preceding gag which is the Foghorn.
- In reality, a foghorn is much louder than an opera singer because it is used as an emergency device to warn ships in the presence of hazardous conditions, usually fog.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.