|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
- The Opera Singer is acquired if a toon earns 10,000 skill points in Sound. You can only carry one of these at once, and regaining the gag requires a further 500 skill points in Sound, unless the toon has already earned more than 500 skill points.
- The toon pulls out a megaphone with the face of an Opera Singer sticking out at the front.
- The toon slowly pulls the megaphone back from its orginal position before holding it infront of him/her.
- The opera singer begins to sing producing visible sound waves from her mouth.
- If the cog gets stunned by the attack, triangular white marks will appear spreading out from his/her head.
- If the cog avoids the attack, he/she will stand as usual without showing any visible sign of damage being caused.
|Opera Singer (Singing)|
|Opera Singer (Success)|
- The Opera Singer has the weakest damage in comparison to any other Level 7 gag (excluding High Dive).
- It is the easiest Level 7 gag to obtain as it requires only 2500 skill points from its preceding gag which is the Foghorn.
- In reality, a foghorn is much louder than an opera singer because it is used as an emergency device to warn ships in the presence of hazardous conditions, usually fog.