|Skill points gained:
|Skill points needed:|
500 to Go!
|Sound: Sound #2:|
Opera Singer is the level seven Sound gag and the final gag in the Sound track that is preceded by the Foghorn. A Toon obtains this gag by gaining 10,000 skill points. After obtaining the gag, the skill points meter converts to "500 to Go!", allowing the Toon to earn another Opera Singer for every 500 skill points.
As with all level seven gags, Toons can only use one Opera Singer before having to gain 500 skill points or by collecting the gag in their garden to obtain another, since the Opera Singer cannot be bought from Goofy's Gag Shop.
- The Toon takes out a megaphone with the head of the Opera Singer sticking out of it.
- The Toon slowly pulls the megaphone back, takes an exaggerated breath, and blows into the megaphone as the Opera Singer begins to sing, producing visible sound waves from her mouth.
- Both the megaphone and the Opera Singer then vanish.
- The Cog(s) in battle get stunned for a few seconds and wipe their sleeves. They then explode if enough damage is inflicted to defeat them. If the attack misses, the Cogs will simply stand, unaffected.
- The Opera Singer has the weakest damage in comparison to any other level seven gag (excluding High Dive and Presentation).
- It is the easiest level seven gag to obtain as it requires only 2500 skill points from its preceding gag.
- In reality, a foghorn is much louder than an opera singer because it is used as an emergency device to warn ships in the presence of hazardous conditions such as fog.
- During the Twelve Days of Winter, the Opera Singer changes to resemble Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.