|OMG!Con 2015||OMG!Con 2016 →|
OMG!Con 2015 was the first real world ToonFest event hosted during the summer of 2015 to celebrate the 12th anniversary of Toontown Online. The event took place at OMG!Con in Owensboro, Kentucky from June 12th to June 14th. The Toontown Rewritten Team kept players who could not attend the event updated on the happenings of the event through social media, mainly on Snapchat. Sometime after the convention, various recordings of each of the ToonFest activities, including the main event and Q&A session, were posted on YouTube.
- April 18 - ToonFest comes to OMGCon 2015! (posted by The Toontown Team)
- April 23 - OMGCon Update: ToonFest Grows Greater! (posted by The Toontown Team)
- May 13 - OMGCon Update: Jesse Schell Talks ToonFest! (posted by The Toontown Team)
- June 11 - OMGCon Update: Toontown Goes Social! (posted by The Toontown Team)
- June 12 - OMGCon Update: The Rangers Arrive! (posted by Toon HQ)
- June 15 - The OMGCon Aftermath! (posted by The Toontown Team)
- June 27 - Grab Apparel for the End of OMGCon! (posted by Sir Max)
- September 15 - Backstage: Creating the Convention (posted by The Toontown Team (written by Weird Wacko))
Players could redeem the code, "toonfest2015", in their Shticker Book from June 27th to July 4th to claim the ToonFest 2015 Blue Shoes and ToonFest 2015 Pink Shoes. Attendees could also redeem special codes offered at the convention to claim the exclusive ToonFest 2015 Blue Attendee Shoes, ToonFest 2015 Pink Attendee Shoes, and ToonFest 2015 Jellybean Jar.
On July 6, 2015, Toontown Rewritten started sending out Member Mailers until the 31st to offer players a chance to claim their own set of trading cards that were offered at OMG!Con. The very first set of all-new Toontown Rewritten trading cards consisted of Slappy, Alec Tinn, and the Director of Ambush Marketing. Along with the trading cards also included a Toontown letter from Flippy.
- Content that had been revealed during the main event panel were the first Toontown advertisement, behind-the-scenes work on the Toon Council Presidential Elections, behind-the-scenes work on redesigning Bossbot Headquarters, behind-the-scenes work on Translating the Tooniverse, behind-the-scenes work on Toontown Retextured, and a trailer video for Operation: Storm Sellbot Headquarters.
- joey19982 (Sir Max) Tue Apr 28 02:30:35 2015 UTC
- It's a shame that he won't be able to make it himself, (But fun fact, his birthday is on the same day as our panel!) but it is great to see his support in this.
- One of the main reasons we are going through with ToonFest is due to his post on MMO Central back during Toontown's closing, where he encouraged us all as a community to host out-of-game meetups, gather attention, and do anything we can to keep Toontown alive. Maybe one day we'll even be able to collaborate with him on one in the future.