| Mover & Shaker|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
A Mover & Shaker is the fifth cog on the Sellbots corporate ladder. Their levels range from five to nine. In the Doomsday event, unlike other Cogs which attacked from a distance using Power and Clip-On Ties, the Movers & Shakers attacked by marching around the playground, creating small shock-waves. Every Toon caught inside a shock-wave would loose several Laff points. As it was revealed in a memo sent to the Sellbot Department 18-A by the Chairman, the Movers & Shakers will be awarded with a "quality office" when the Cog corporations arrive.
- Oak Street
- Sleet Street
- Pajama Place
- Sellbot HQ
- Cog Buildings
Starting Battle Phrases
- "This should shake you up."
- "Prepare to be moved."
- "I feel moved to defeat you."
- "Are you shaking yet?"
- "I'm ready to make my move."
- "This should be a moving moment."
- "I think it's my move."
- "Move it or lose it."
- "Watch out toon, you're on shaky ground."
- "You had better move out of the way."
- "I feel Moved to speak to you."
- Half Windsor
Cog Suit Promotions
- Level 5 - 160 merits
- Level 6 - 210 merits
- Level 7 - 260 merits
- Level 8 - 310 merits
- Level 9 - 1,300 merits
- These are the only Cogs other than the Director of Ambush Marketing that have been shown to have some physical abilities, as they attack by shaking the ground instead of using projectiles.
- These Cogs were the first Version 2.0 Cogs in Toontown Rewritten.
- Movers & Shakers look similar to Bloodsuckers.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
| Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman