|This page could use at least one image to add a bit more "pizazz". Please use the upload tool and the edit tool to add an original Toontown Rewritten image in jpg, png, or gif format.|
| Money Bags|
|Weakest attack:|| Power Tie|
|Strongest attack:|| Liquidate|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
- Seaweed Street
- Baritone Boulevard
- Pajama Place
- Lullaby Lane
- Cashbot HQ
- Cashbot Mints
- Cashbot Vault
- Cog Buildings
- "Time to bring in the bags."
- "Careful, I have some serious baggage."
- "I'm too rich for your blood."
- "Do you have your baggage claim?"
- "Remember, money won't make you happy."
- "Paper or Plastic?"
- "You're about to have money trouble."
- "You can never have too much money!"
- "I can bag this."
- "Money will make your world go around."
Cog Suit Promotions
- Level 6 - 420 Cogbucks
- Level 7 - 550 Cogbucks
- Level 8 - 680 Cogbucks
- Level 9 - 810 Cogbucks
- Level 10 - 3,400 Cogbucks
Money Bags refers to a rich/wealthy person. It is also a bag which you put money in.
- The Money Bags is the only Cashbot to appear in the Cashbot Mints, the Courtyard of Cashbot HQ, and the Cashbot Vault.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
| Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.