|Number of buildings:||???|
| Alto Avenue → Loopy Lane, Toontown Central|
Baritone Boulevard → Sleet Street, The Brrrgh
Tenor Terrace → Lullaby Lane, Donald's Dreamland
|Maximum building stories:||5 floors|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
Minnie's Melodyland, commonly abbreviated to MML, is the playground located in the northern part of Toontown. It is designed as a musical wonderland. It is the fourth neighborhood Toons progress to in the ToonTask order, coming after Daisy Gardens and before The Brrrgh.
Minnie's Melodyland is a neighborhood that's theme is music and instruments. This playground's shopkeepers and buildings are usually all puns of musical terms. The treasure of this neighborhood is a Music Note that restores 10 Laff points if gathered. The fisherman found here is Fisherman Fanny.
After ToonTasks in Daisy Gardens are completed, Toons will move onto the tasks in Minnie's Melodyland, making the playground the fourth playground in the ToonTask route. After completing all the tasks in Minnie's Melodyland, the player moves on to The Brrrgh.
- Clothing Shop (Tailor Harmony)
- Toon Headquarters (Four HQ Officers)
- Pet Shop
- Gag Shop (Clerk Doe and Clerk Ray)
- Party Gate
Minnie's Melodyland has three streets:
- Alto Avenue, which connects to Loopy Lane in Toontown Central.
- Baritone Boulevard, which connects to Sleet Street in The Brrrgh.
- Tenor Terrace, which connects to Lullaby Lane, Donald's Dreamland.
The main cogs that roam the streets of Minnie's Melodyland range from levels two to six.
- In Toontown Beta 1, Minnie's Melodyland used to have a merry-go-ground, but then in Toontown Beta 2, it was replaced to have room for the pond to go fishing. The merry-go-ground is in the Toontown Online phase files. It is unknown if the merry-go-round will be added in Toontown Rewritten.
- There is also a cloud covering an unknown section of toontown that is located near Minnie's Melodyland on the map. It has been added as part of the Toontown Rewritten Storyline.
- Minnie's Melodyland is infamous for the "Whole Cream Pie" task given by Cleff as part of the Toontask for the 50 gag pouch. It requires a Toon to have the Level 5 throw gag, Whole Cream Pie, which most Toons don't have at that point.
- Minnie's Melodyland is the only playground that connects to Donald's Dreamland.
- It's the only playground to have buildings wihout names or building owners (piano ones). When taken by a cog, it simply reads "COGS, inc".