|Number of buildings||95|
|Number of streets||3|
|Alto Avenue → Loopy Lane, Toontown Central|
Baritone Boulevard → Sleet Street, The Brrrgh
Tenor Terrace → Lullaby Lane, Donald's Dreamland
|Maximum building stories|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
|Playground theme |
Winter playground theme
Minnie's Melodyland, commonly known as MML, is a neighborhood located in the northern part of Toontown. It has streets that connect to Toontown Central, The Brrrgh, and Donald's Dreamland. It is the fourth of six playgrounds that Toons work in.
Minnie's Melodyland is unique due to its Throw track progression requirement, as Cleff offers a ToonTask where he instructs Toons to deliver him a Whole Cream Pie. It is also the only playground with the highest population of residents.
Minnie's Melodyland is designed to be a land of music. Structures around the playground are made to resemble musical instruments; primary points of interests are the piano walkway, the drum platforms, and the trumpet stairs, with the fishing pond looking like piano keys. The treasure in this Minnie's Melodyland is symbolism of music, a music note.
- Toon Headquarters (four HQ Officers)
- Gag Shop (Clerk Doe and Clerk Ray)
- Clothing Shop (Tailor Harmony)
- Pet Shop (Clerk Chris, Clerk Westin Girl, and Clerk Neil)
Minnie's Melodyland has three streets:
- Alto Avenue, which connects to Loopy Lane in Toontown Central.
- Baritone Boulevard, which connects to Sleet Street in The Brrrgh.
- Tenor Terrace, which connects to Lullaby Lane in Donald's Dreamland. This is the only street to connect to Donald's Dreamland from another playground.
- Main page: Minnie's Melodyland ToonTasks
Minnie's Melodyland is where Toons are instructed to complete a set of ToonTasks before advancing to The Brrrgh.
- In Toontown Online, Minnie Mouse used to roam the playground. She no longer appears because Toontown Rewritten wanted to prevent from calling attention to the Disney characters by simply not including them in their playgrounds.
- Minnie's Melodyland used to have a merry-go-round in "Beta 1" of Toontown Online but was eventually replaced by a fishing pond in "Beta 2". The merry-go-round still exists within Toontown Rewritten's phase files.
- There is a mysterious cloud located off the outskirts of Minnie's Melodyland, which is an upcoming new playground.