Welcome to the Toontown Rewritten Wiki!
Toontown Rewritten is a community server for Disney's now-closed game, Toontown Online. Toontown Rewritten is currently in development and only people with access to a valid registration key can sign up for Alpha Testing. Toontown Rewritten entered Alpha Testing on the 28th of October 2013. When Toontown Rewritten is ready for the public launch, everyone will be able to play the game.
If you require any Toontown Rewritten questions answered or require assistance with the game, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toontown Rewritten (Current Alpha Version)
During Daily Alpha Updates and Super Saturday Updates, the Toontown Rewritten developers update the alpha version of Toontown Rewritten as they release new in-game updates and fix bugs.
January 11, 2014 [ttr-alpha-geb281eb]
- Whitelist update to add a few new popular words
- Add new administrative features, as well as restricting a few spells that we had too much fun with
- Remove a few calls to ToonTasks until they are implemented
- Major backend architecture changes to prepare for upcoming updates
- Stop the Toon Detail Panel from going into a strange position when playing in widescreen
- Fix a crash when entering Silly Street
- Widescreen support for the Teleport Panel, among other small things we missed
- Updated the Pick-A-Toon screen graphic to look slightly better
- Toon T.A.G.S. Update
- Never forget who your real friends are! You can now send friend requests to toons
- Implement whispers to show when a friend comes online or logs off
- Implement teleporting and whispering to friends
NOTE: Whispering is currently SpeedChat only
- Removed Disney's 50 friend limit for alpha only. This limit will be added back in the future, but will be expanded to 75 or 100