Welcome to the Toontown Rewritten Wiki!
Toontown Rewritten is a community server for Disney's now-closed game, Toontown Online. Toontown Rewritten is currently in development and only people with access to a valid registration key can sign up for Alpha Testing. When the game is released to the public, everyone will be able to play.
Toontown Rewritten Alpha Version
During Daily Alpha Updates and Super Saturday Updates, the TTR Staff Member updates the alpha version of Toontown Rewritten as they release new in-game updates.
November 17, 2013 [ttr-alpha-gbddee5d]
- • Internal server-side code cleanup/reorganization.
- • Add a few more approved words to the chat whitelist.
- • After hours of pleading, we've finally convinced the fishermen to stop defying the laws of physics. They have returned to their normal spots.
- • Hopefully, the "error 117" disconnects are now gone once and for all.
- • Fix problem where Toons get tangled up in the jungle vines, and bring the background back with them off of the Trolley.
- • Street visibility now works normally: you can see Toons on other street segments.
- • Fix "last neighborhood" saving. This also fixes the "back to playground" button when you haven't reached the playground yet.
- • Seaweed Street and Silly Street are now open!
- • Daisy Gardens is open for business too!
- • Starfish in Donald's Dock.