Welcome to the Toontown Rewritten Wiki!
Toontown Rewritten is a community server for Disney's now-closed game, Toontown Online. Toontown Rewritten is currently in development and only people with access to a valid registration key can sign up for Alpha Testing. When the game is released to the public, everyone will be able to play.
Toontown Rewritten Alpha Version
During Daily Alpha Updates and Super Saturday Updates, the TTR Staff Member updates the alpha version of Toontown Rewritten as they release new in-game updates.
November 16, 2013 [ttr-alpha-gdc87065]
- • Tweaks to administrative features
- • Major Update: Our new loading system is now complete.
- This is a HUGE step in the Alpha process. There are only two more major hurdles that we have to conquer throughout Alpha development: Estates and Battles.
- • Fix Ice Slide's background flickering through the playing area
- • Fix odd Toon HQ door flickering
- • Re-add default emotions. Sorry about that!
- • Tons of fixes to The Grey leaking into Toontown:
- • Wide(er)screen support for Make-a-Toon
- • Wide(er)screen support for Loading Screens
- • Prevent the Grey from leaking in below the clouds in Robot Thief
- • Draw the Jungle of Jungle Vines in leaking Grey Zones
- • Actually fix the Grey in the name approval background
- • We've tossed the construction sign into the wood chipper: Punchline Place is now open! Head on over to Toontown's first new neighborhood: Donald's Dock.
- • Implement Photo Fun
- • Minor Whitelist updates to add some community names
- • Open the doors of the first Toon HQ. This is a proud day for Toontown.
- • Free Ice Cream! In celebration of this major update, Ice Cream has been spread around Toontown Central.