The Toontown Rewritten Wiki is an encyclopedia that was created to cover every single piece of information about the most "Toontastic" massively multiplayer online game, Toontown Rewritten. From goofy gags to fearsome Cogs, this wiki has it all and is what we anticipate to be any Toon's go-to site for learning something new about Toontown!
With the help of our amazing users who have contributed to produce exactly 2,364 pages since September 21, 2013, the Toontown Rewritten Wiki continues to offer a large chunk of awesome content. By signing up for an account, anyone can join in on the fun!
Please do not ask for alpha keys or beta keys on the wiki. Nobody on the wiki has a way to give you a key, nor does the Administrators of the wiki. None of the Toontown Rewritten team members work at this wiki. The wiki is no place to get a key for Toontown Rewritten's Alpha or Beta stages.
Toontown Rewritten is a community server for Disney's now-closed game, Toontown Online.
Toontown Rewritten is currently in development and only people with access to a valid registration key could sign up for Alpha and Beta. Toontown Rewritten entered Alpha on October 28, 2013 and entered Beta on May 17, 2014. When Toontown Rewritten is ready for the public launch, everyone will be able to play the game.
The Toontown Rewritten Wiki is in its early stages, just like the game itself. That means this wiki was created at the time Toontown Rewritten was first announced and the entire wiki is not completed yet, but it will be worked on as Toontown Rewritten gets closer to the public launch and the year progresses.
Regards Towards Vandalism
Any person found to be vandalising will be banned for three days, and be added to the Caution page, after several bans, the user will receive a permanent ban.
Current Beta Version
Toontown Rewritten has certain versions of their Beta testing and the version changes every few days when they are releasing Beta Updates, Super Saturday Updates or any other form of updates. Below will provide the current Beta version of Toontown Rewritten. For previous updates, click here.
June 5, 2014 [ttr-beta-1.2.0]
• Add more words to the Whitelist relating to Semi-Open Beta
• Other player's whispers are no longer logged. No more spying!
• Fix an issue where occasionally a whisper would appear to send to the wrong person ("AnotherToon is sleeping")
• The Toon Resistance, with the help of Doctor Surlee and Whispering Willow, have discovered Cashbot HQ!
• Toons can now complete ToonTasks through Cashbot HQ
• The C.F.O. can now be battled in the Cashbot vault
• Add a better layout for PlayTime and PlayLine pages
• Fixed an occasional bug with the PlayLine where it would put you back at 30 minutes after hitting 0
• Add more sanity checks and improvements to prevent spots in line being reset on unstable connections
• Numerous bugfixes and improvements to the PlayLine to hopefully ensure stability for those having problems.
Once the problems are confirmed to have stabilized, we'll be able to open up more slots for people to get in and speed up the wait time. PlayLine and PlayTime are still very experimental, so thanks for sticking with us as we improve them!
Toontown Rewritten has moved to a Semi-Open Beta to celebrate the 11th anniversary of Toontown! Try your hands at playing the game for the first time by using the PlayLine or PlayTime!
The PlayLine is where you wait in line with a timer to play Toontown Rewritten. Once your timer hits 0, you can hop onto the game!
The PlayTime is where you can schedule a time to play Toontown Rewritten instead of waiting in line. Once the day has come and it's your time, you can hop onto the game!
During your sessions, you may also want to try to get yourself a beta key by completing ToonTasks to turn your PlayTime into AnyTime!
The wiki will have a poll here on the Home page to entertain users on a certain subject.
How challenging do you think the Beta Key Toontasks was?