|Attention all users!|
|Please do not ask for alpha keys or beta keys on the wiki. Nobody on the wiki has a way to give you a key, nor does the Administrators of the wiki. None of the Toontown Rewritten team members work at this wiki. The wiki is no place to get a key for Toontown Rewritten's Alpha or Beta stages.|
Welcome to Toontown Rewritten Wiki! This wiki is establish to provide information about Toontown Rewritten.
Please keep the language clean and healthy when you are on this wiki, as this wiki is for family and friends who love Toontown Rewritten. We do not allow users disrespecting the peace of the wiki and upsetting others. In other words, please be sure to follow our Wiki Policy.
Toontown Rewritten is a community server for Disney's now-closed game, Toontown Online. Toontown Rewritten is currently in development and only people with access to a valid registration key can sign up for Alpha. Toontown Rewritten entered Alpha on October 28, 2013. When Toontown Rewritten is ready for the public launch, everyone will be able to play the game.
If you require any questions for Toontown Rewritten, please email them at email@example.com.
The Toontown Rewritten Wiki is in its early stages, just like the game itself. That means this wiki was created at the time Toontown Rewritten was first announced and the entire wiki is not completed yet, but it will be worked on as Toontown Rewritten gets closer to the public launch and the year progresses.
Current Alpha Version
Toontown Rewritten has certain versions of their Alpha testing and the version changes every day when they are releasing Daily Alpha Updates, Super Saturday Updates or any other form of updates. Below will provide the current Alpha version of Toontown Rewritten.
April 17, 2014 [ttr-alpha-geffaa76]
- • Optimize a couple of election prop models
- • Significantly improve game performance.
- Throughout the next few weeks, we will have a few updates focusing on improving gameplay on lower-end computers. You should notice a big difference today!
- Alpha Testers: We'd appreciate it if you can try to organize large groups of toons to test out client performance. Let us know how things go!
- • Fix an issue where toons could bypass the election rope.
- • Loony Lab's Toon T.A.G.S. received an update!
- • Improve nametag clicking in the margins
- • Properly manage nametag click region
- • Add click-frame management
- • Various performance and ease-of-use improvements
Toontown Rewritten News
|Beta is coming soon! Stay tooned for the juicy details on Beta!|
The wiki will have a poll here on the Home page to entertain users on a certain subject. The poll will always change, it will not be the same poll.