Welcome to the Toontown Rewritten Wiki!
Toontown Rewritten is a community server for Disney's now-closed game, Toontown Online. Toontown Rewritten is currently in development and only people with access to a valid registration key can sign up for Alpha Testing. When the game is released to the public, everyone will be able to play.
Toontown Rewritten Alpha Version
During Daily Alpha Updates and Super Saturday Updates, The TTR Crew updates the alpha version of Toontown Rewritten as they release new in-game updates and fixing bugs.
November 23, 2013 [ttr-alpha-gb760285]
- • Lay down framework for an upcoming new event.
- • Minor cleanup for our new loading system
- • Toon running SFX is now synced with the animation.
- • Woke up the SpeedChat button to remove Roger Dog phrases.
- • Change some minor loading screen text here and there.
- • Rename "Emotions" to "Animations"
- • Revert Disney's update to make the Jellybean counter much faster than it needs to be. It now goes at a normal rate.
- • Goofy Speedway is really open for business! Not a fake open this time. You can head on over there to buy a Kart and start racing.
- • Opened Speedway Circuit. Thankfully Sir Max didn't touch this one.
- • Widescreen support for races.
- • Toon T.A.G.S. have received a major update from Loony Labs! This update is still in the testing phase and will receive improvements over the next few days.
- • Toon T.A.G.S. now grow larger when you are far away from them. You no longer have to obviously squint when trying to "remember" someone's name!
- • The side of your screen now shows where toons are located around you, along with whatever wacky things they are saying.