|Lord Lowden Clear|
- “Lord Lowden Clear's my name, and pieing Cogs is my game.”
- ―Lord Lowden Clear
Lord Lowden Clear is a Toon who is commonly known as the fearless leader of the Toon Resistance and inventor of the Cog Disguise. He is a bright red dog who always wears a level 50 Robber Baron Cog Disguise.
Formation of the Toon Resistance
- “He was the one who proposed the formation of the Toon Resistance, and thus was appointed leader of it by Flippy himself. Now, he's one of Flippy's most faithful advisers on the Toon Council!”
- ―Sir Max
Sometime after the Toon Council Presidential Elections, Lord Lowden Clear was appointed by Flippy as leader of the Toon Resistance during the very first Toon Council meeting. According to Sir Max, Lowden's invention of the Cog Disguise outranked the other prototypes created by Loony Labs, leaving all of the Toon Council members amazed as he attended the meeting showing off his Cog Disguise. Since then, Lowden never took off his Cog Disguise and was never seen without it.
After becoming leader of the Toon Resistance, Lowden kept the citizens of Toontown up-to-date on the Cog front, including the discovery of each and every known Cog headquarters. Lowden maintains an ongoing effort to ensure Toontown's safety with the help of his fellow Resistance Rangers and put a stop to the Cogs' retaliations.
In search of Bossbot Headquarters
- “It's a troubling scenario. But who can we send? You can't go out on your own, and the rest of us need to stay behind and prepare for Operation: Duck Hunt. The Toons aren't ready yet.”
- ―Lord Lowden Clear to Good ol' Gil Giggles
Lord Lowden Clear and Good ol' Gil Giggles arrived at Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres to discuss the potential threat of Bossbot Headquarters. After deciding that the Toon Council had every right to assume a potential threat, Lord Lowden Clear explained to Gil that he could not go out alone to search for the headquarters, and that the Toon Resistance would have to stay behind to prepare for Operation: Duck Hunt when the time is right. Although Gil suggested sending Mata Hairy, Lowden rejected that decision due to her occupation in Cashbot Headquarters.
Upon witnessing four Toons crashing towards a geyser in their golf kart, Lowden immediately lands the four Toons a task in searching for Bossbot Headquarters. Gil worried that they would not be able to handle such a dangerous mission, but Lowden begged to differ. Thanks to the efforts of Team LHAAFBBHQ and Toons across Toontown, Bossbot Headquarters was finally uncovered, allowing Lowden to announce new information regarding the dreaded area.
Since the debut of Operation: Crash Cashbot Headquarters, Lord Lowden Clear became a new five-star SOS card that is the first of his kind. When called for assistance, he activates a pink slip on all remaining Cogs in the battle. During Operation: Crash Cashbot Headquarters, Toons can complete Toon Resistance ToonTasks offered by Lowden in Cashbot HQ to earn his SOS cards.
- Lowden Clear is a pun on "loud and clear".
- It is unknown what Lord Lowden Clear looks like without his Cog Disguise.
- Although unconfirmed, it is possible that Lord Lowden Clear may be wearing the Sellbot Cog-Crusher Outfit like the rest of the Toon Resistance members.
- In Toontown Online, Lord Lowden Clear wore a Money Bags disguise. Joey, who is one of the members of the Toontown Rewritten Team, once stated that the reason for Lowden's disguise change was to place an emphasis on his importance in the game's storyline.
- Lord Lowden Clear leads the Toon Resistance on several missions, such as Operation: Storm Sellbot Headquarters, to take over a Cog headquarters and schedules an Operation for all of Toontown to lend a help.
- According to Toontown Rewritten on YouTube, the Cogs think that Lowden is a traveling salesman, and is treated like a VIP visitor.
- ↑ https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/299/the-silly-spotlight-lord-lowden-clear
- ↑ Operation: Storm Sellbot Headquarters
"Funny thing about Lowden - the Cogs think he's a traveling salesman! He's a VIP visitor at all of the Cog HQs due to how often he traverses them, and never once has he gotten caught. He attends so many meetings to get inside info with the Cogs that the Goons don't even blink an eye when he walks through the door." - Toontown Rewritten