|"You aren't above the law!"|
The Legal Eagle pounds his fist into his hand and then points to his target. Words such as "Habeus Corpus" fly at the Toon. If the attack hits, the Toon will cringe under the effect as they take damage; if it misses, the Toon dashes out of the way.
- "Your results for this attack may vary."
- "There should be a law against you."
- "You can't handle the legal matters."
- "We cannot be held responsible for damages suffered in this attack."
- "You don't fit into my legal system!"
- "You must cease and desist."
- "This attack is void where prohibited."
- "You aren't above the law!"
- "Are you aware of the legal ramifications?"
- "There's no ex post facto with me!"
- "You will be defeated, legally speaking."
- "The opinions expressed in this attack are not those of Toontown Rewritten."
- This is the only Cog attack where it mentions Toontown Rewritten, thus breaking the fourth wall. This has also happened in the original game, where the attack phrase was "The opinions expressed in this attack are not those of Disney's Toontown Online."
- This is also the only attack where the Legal Eagle says his own opinion of his attack or describes it.
- Not only do the words "Habeus Corpus" come out, but other legal terms like, "Quid Pro Quo", and "Voir Dire" come out. ("Voir" means "to see" and "Dire" means "to say")
- Habeus Corpus and Quid Pro Quo are Latin phrases, while Voir Dire is of the French language.
- Habeus Corpus is the right given to people under arrest to go before a judge and have a trial, Quid Pro Quo is Latin for "This for That" and Voir Dire is a term for the necessity for jurors in a court of law to tell the truth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.