|Time limit:||60 seconds|
|Number of Toons:||1-4 Toons|
|Minimum jellybeans:||37 jellybeans|
|Maximum jellybeans:||63 jellybeans|
The objective is to reach the rightmost vine within the time limit. Scattered across the jungle are bananas, which Toons can collect to earn points. There are bats flying across the course and spiders crawling on the vines. Coming into contact with the bats or spiders will result in falling and restarting from the last vine grabbed.
To move to the next vine, Toons should face the direction of the vine and press the arrow key: left to go left, right to go right. The lower the Toon is on the vine, the faster the Toon will swing away from the vine. There are a total of twenty vines to swing from.
A bar at the bottom shows a Toon's progression through the course.
The following controls are default but can be altered from the Options menu based on the player’s personal preferences.
|Jump (or face the other direction)||Arrow keys (← →)|
|Climb up or down the vine||Arrow keys (↑ ↓)|
- Jungle Vines was released on November 5, 2013.
- According to the blog post from McQuack, a single bite from a jungle spider is enough to make any Toon gain an Australian accent.
- Before the minigame begins, the Toon approaches the edge of the cliff and uses the "Confused" animation along with the "!" sound. Toons will then use the "Think" animation and play the "?" sound. Soon afterwards, they walk away, run back, and jump to the first vine while saying the "ooo" sound.
- If a Toon jumps far enough to miss a vine and touch the one after without moving to the next vine first, they will not hold onto it and fall.
- If a Toon successfully reaches the other side, they will perform a victory dance while ape sounds play.
- For Holly Daze’s ToonTask during the Twelve Days of Winter, Toons need to collect bananas.