|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
The Juggling Cubes are the level six Toon-Up gag. The healing power for this gag increases by one about every 134 points earned. It is preceded by the Pixie Dust. Once a Toon earns 10,000 skill points, they will gain the final Toon-Up gag, High Dive.
- The Toon runs out in front of the other Toon(s).
- A drum roll plays as the Toon pulls out a set of three colored cubes and starts juggling them.
- A sound of cymbals plays, and the other Toon(s) receive a Toon-up.
- Flippy is the only SOS Toon that uses Juggling Cubes as a Toon-Up.
- On the Juggling Cubes' icon, the three Juggling Cubes are shown to be in different colors; one is red, one is green, and one is blue. However, when they are used in game, the blue one is absent, instead being replaced by a red one.
- Toons have often described the gag as “Juggling Cubes” due to filtration of the word “balls” from Toontown Rewritten's SpeedChat+ dictionary, and because of the “balls” being cube-shaped in the icon and 3D model. This name was also used in a Toontown Online trading card. Despite any of this, the gag was labelled as “Juggling Balls” in the gag menu.
- An update released on March 10, 2020 (ttr-live-v2.6.8) changed the name of the gag to “Juggling Cubes”.
- The reason Toons lift their feet while juggling is that the creator of Toontown Online, Jesse Schell, would lift his foot while juggling.
- During the Twelve Days of Winter, certain gags are changed to a more festive look. In this case, the Juggling Cubes look like ice cubes.