|Number of rounds lured:||4|
|Organic boost:||Medium accuracy|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
- The Toon will step forward, and hypnotic spirals appear in front of their eyes.
- If the gag hits, the Cogs in the battle will lean backward and step forward with their arms stretched out. If not, they will stay as normal, and the word "MISSED" will appear on top of their heads.
- This is one of two Lure gags to not have counterparts, the other gag being the Presentation.
- This gag has the same accuracy as the $10 Bill.
- When this gag is used in battle, an actual pair of goggles is never shown; only blue swirls in front of the Toon's eyes are shown.
- Prior to an update released on July 20, 2018, Toons with small legs (not the cheesy effect) lean sideways when using Hypno Goggles. This is an old animation that existed back in the early days of Toontown Online up until 2010.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.