|Number of rounds lured:||4|
|Organic boost:||Medium accuracy|
|Skill points gained:
|Skill points needed:|
- Hypnotic spirals appear in front of the Toon's eyes as they lean forward and lures any Cog in battle.
- If the gag hits, the Cog leans backward, steps forward with their arms stretched out, and enters a hypnotized state for four rounds.
- If the gag misses, the Cog simply does not move forward.
- This is one of two Lure gags to not have counterparts, alongside the Presentation.
- This gag has the same accuracy as the $10 Bill.
- Although the gag's icon depicts a pair of goggles, the actual gag itself does not show a model of the goggles.
- Prior to an update released on July 20, 2018, Toons with small legs (not the cheesy effect) lean sideways when using Hypno Goggles. This is an old animation that existed back in the early days of Toontown Online up until 2010.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.