|This page could be expanded upon with some more information, and the edit tool can help with that. Remember to follow the Manual of Style when editing.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
500 to Go!
The High Dive is the level 7 Toon-Up gag. Like all level seven gags, after Toons obtain 10,000 skill points in Toon-Up, the skill points meter converts to 500 to Go. It cannot be obtained in gag shops, and if you use it, you must get 500 skill points or collect the gag in your garden to get more. It succeeds the Juggling Cubes. It is the highest Toon-Up gag.
- The Toon who uses it will run in front of the other Toon(s).
- A ladder and Glass of Water will appear from the ground.
- The Toon will climb to the top of the ladder.
- The Toon will jump into the Glass of Water (making a splash) and Tooning-Up the others.
- If used on one Toon, this gag will restore them to full Laff, regardless of how high their Laff limit is or how much Laff they have missing.
- This gag also consists of the level 2 Squirt gag, Glass of Water.
- If the gag misses, the Toon will only climb halfway up the ladder before jumping.