Halloween is an event in which the curse of a Jack O' Kazam, a vengeful wizard that causes Toontown to transform into "Spooktown" and trigger all sorts of spooky scenery that is sure to give Toons a fright. This event occurs every year from October 25th to November 1st.
- Happy Halloween!
- Trick or Treat!
- Are you hunting for the Pumpkin Head Curse?
- That's the last time I trust a wizard...
- I declare with all my might that I shall be a Pumpkin tonight!
Toons receive a new cattlelog featuring all sorts of Halloween-themed items, including clothing, accessories, and furniture. Once the event is over, all these items will no longer become available in the cattlelog until the next event, but will still appear in the backorder.
In Clarabelle's Cattleog, two new special outfits can be obtained by male and female Toons respectively. Male Toons may dress up as a jester while female Toons may dress up as a witch.
- Main page: Trick-or-treating
Trick-or-Treating is a special activity where Toons say "Trick or Treat!" to six shopkeepers by using the respective SpeedChat phrase from the "Halloween" section. When visiting the last shopkeeper, the greedy Jack O' Kazam will unleash his Pumpkin Head curse.
Hunt for spooky bean bags
- Main page: Spooky bean bags
Scattered across Toontown, Toons can locate one of Jack O' Kazam's spooky bean bags in any playground or building within the area. Only one bag is found in all districts, but a bag will spawn in a certain spot each time a bag is collected. When a Toon collects a bag, they receive a special unite that may consist of 1000 jellybeans or a surprise "curse".
Become a Black Cat
- Main page: Black Cat
During Halloween, the weather aspects of Toontown turn dark and cloudy in all playgrounds, with the exception of Cog headquarters. Everywhere in Toontown with the exception of Cog headquarters is decorated with spooky Halloween decorations.
- Trick-or-treating for Pumpkin Heads function similarly to caroling for Snowman Heads.
- In 2014, there was a glitch where Toons could use the "Trick or Treat!" phrase persistently to receive as many jellybeans as possible. This glitch had since been fixed.
- After an update that deployed bug fixes related to the Halloween event, there seemed to be another glitch where Toons would lose their Pumpkin Head upon switching to a different district, allowing them to participate in the trick-or-treating activity more than once. This glitch had also been fixed.
- The Halloween Pick-a-Toon theme was a remix of the Toontown Online theme, rather than the Toontown Rewritten theme. However, it starts with Rewritten's intro before fading in to the remix (evidenced by the ringing instrument instead of the woodblock in the background).
- With a new Toontown Rewritten theme introduced in an update on September 1, 2017, the Halloween theme no longer plays. It is unknown if a new version of the Halloween theme will be composed.
- On October 29th, Bloodsuckers unleash a Mega-Invasion.
- Black Cats could be made by visiting Flippy at Toon Hall up until 2017. Since then, only Black Cats could be made from the Toontorial.
- Halloween on Wikipedia