Halloween, otherwise known as The Spooktown Curse, is a special holiday event in which the curse of an angry wizard by the name of Jack O' Kazam causes Toontown to transform into "Spooktown" that is sure to give Toons a fright. This event occurs every year from October 25th to November 3rd.
- Happy Halloween!
- Trick or Treat!
- Are you hunting for the Pumpkin Head Curse?
- That's the last time I trust a wizard...
- I declare with all my might that I shall be a Pumpkin tonight!
Toons receive a new cattlelog featuring all sorts of Halloween-themed items, including clothing, accessories, and furniture. Once the event is over, all these items will no longer become available in the Cattlelog until the next event, but will still appear in the backorder.
- Main page: Trick-or-treating
Trick-or-treating is a special activity that Toons can participate in to earn a Pumpkin Head by picking up a special ToonTask from Jack O' Kazam in Toontown Central. The ToonTask is to say "Trick or Treat!" to five of Jack O' Kazam's pumpkin minions found somewhere among other playgrounds. After saying "Trick or Treat!" to all five pumpkins, the Toon must return to Jack O' Kazam to obtain their Pumpkin Head.
Search for spellbound bags
- Main page: Spellbound bags
Toons can locate one of Jack O' Kazam's spellbound bags from any playground or building within the area. Only one bag is found in all districts, but another bag will spawn in a certain spot each time a bag is collected. When a Toon collects a bag, they receive a special "Spooky Surprise" unite.
Become a Black Cat
- Main page: Black Cat
- Main page: Bloodsucker Mega-Invasion
This time of year is when the Bloodsuckers love to invade Toontown to spread their horrific tactics. On October 27th, the Bloodsuckers unleash a Mega-Invasion that lasts until the 29th.
- Trick-or-treating for Pumpkin Heads function similarly to caroling for Snowman Heads.
- In 2014, there was a glitch where Toons could use the "Trick or Treat!" phrase persistently to receive as many jellybeans as possible. This glitch had since then been fixed.
- After an update that deployed bug fixes related to the Halloween event, there seemed to be another glitch where Toons would lose their Pumpkin Head upon switching to a different district, allowing them to participate in the trick-or-treating activity more than once. This glitch had also been fixed.
- The Halloween Pick-a-Toon theme was a remix of the Toontown Online theme, rather than the Toontown Rewritten theme. However, it starts with Rewritten's intro before fading in to the remix (evidenced by the ringing instrument instead of the woodblock in the background).
- With a new Toontown Rewritten theme introduced in an update on September 1, 2017, the Halloween theme no longer plays. It is unknown if a new version of the Halloween theme will be composed.
- Black Cats could be made by visiting Flippy at Toon Hall up until 2017. Since then, only Black Cats could be made from the Toontorial.
- Halloween on Wikipedia