Toon is able to carry. Toons start with an ordinary gag pouch, which allows them to carry up to 20 gags. You can increase the size of your pouch by completing certain ToonTasks.
|Playground||Pouch name||Gag capacity|
|Toontown Central||Medium Pouch||25|
|Donald's Dock||Large Pouch||30|
|Daisy Gardens||Small Bag||35|
|Minnie's Melodyland||Medium Bag||40|
|The Brrrgh||Large Bag||50|
|Donald's Dreamland||Small Backpack||60|
|Donald's Dreamland||Medium Backpack||70|
|Donald's Dreamland||Large Backpack||80|
- A gag pouch doesn't physically exist in the game.
- Despite being generally known as a gag pouch, some of the ToonTasks refer to gag pouches as "backpack" and "bag" when the capacity increases further.
- In Donald's Dreamland, a Toon must complete three ToonTasks for gag pouches, which are offered one after another.
- The first four ToonTasks for gag pouches increase the capacity by 5, whereas the last four increase it by 10.
- Level Seven gags do not count towards the gag count, therefore Toons with 6 of these can hold a total of 86 gags.
- It is believed that staff members can carry 95 gags, as revealed in an image from a blog post by Lil Oldman.