A gag pouch refers to a certain amount of total gags that a Toon can carry. The larger the pouch, the more gags a Toon is able to carry. Toons start with an ordinary gag pouch, which allows them to carry up to 20 gags. Toons can increase the size of their pouch by completing certain ToonTasks.
|Playground||Pouch name||Gag capacity|
|Toontown Central||Medium Pouch||25|
|Donald's Dock||Large Pouch||30|
|Daisy Gardens||Small Bag||35|
|Minnie's Melodyland||Medium Bag||40|
|The Brrrgh||Large Bag||50|
|Donald's Dreamland||Small Backpack||60|
|Donald's Dreamland||Medium Backpack||70|
|Donald's Dreamland||Large Backpack||80|
- A gag pouch is not physically displayed in the game.
- Despite being generally known as a gag pouch, some of the ToonTasks refer to gag pouches as "backpack" and "bag" as the capacity increases.
- In Donald's Dreamland, a Toon must complete three ToonTasks for gag pouches, which are offered one after the other.
- The first four ToonTasks for gag pouches increase the capacity by 5, whereas the last four increase it by 10.
- Level seven gags do not count towards the capacity.
- As revealed in an image from a blog post by Lil Oldman, it is possible to have a capacity of 95 gags. This is, however, only possible for Cast Members and not normal players.