- REDIRECT Template:Incomplete
| Four Score Antiques|
- A score is another word for a musical composition.
- The title Four Score when combined with the shopkeeper Abraham refers to the famous Gettysburg Address made by former President of The United State of America, Abraham Lincoln.
- A score also refers to a 20-year period of time, ergo, four score refers to an 80-year period of time. In other words, the title "Four Score Antiques" means "80 Year-Old Antiques."
- Even further, the title of this shop is ironic as an item is generally not considered to be antique until it is at least 100 years old.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.