Toons may click the squares on the bingo card that is shown in the bottom right corner of their screen. A Toon can click a matching square to mark a specific type of fish when caught. Once all the required squares are marked, the Toon can press the "BINGO" button and win jellybeans. Only Toons who are present at the fishing docks may receive jellybeans.
- Classic - 10 jellybeans
- Four Corners - 20 jellybeans
- Diagonals - 40 jellybeans
- Three Way - 80 jellybeans
- Blockout - 10,000 jellybeans
- This mode only happens at the beginning of an hour.
- The middle square is always marked by default.
- Despite the modes being released on November 9, 2013, Blockout Bingo was not released until July 20, 2018.
- Catching an old boot allows a Toon to mark any square on the bingo card.