Fired is a fire-based signature cog attack of Tightwads.
|The flames that appear when the attack is used.|
- The cog puts its hands in front and wiggles its fingers.
- A pillar of flames appear beneath the Toon.
- If the attack hits: The Toon gets burned, then trips. After a while, the Toon gets back up and returns to normal.
- If the attack misses: The Toon will simply move out of the way, avoiding the flames.
- "You're outta here."
- "Hot, hot and hotter."
- "Do you feel a little toasty?"
- "You're going down in flames."
- "I hope you're cold blooded."
- "You're a flash in the pan."
- "It's going to get rather warm around here."
- "I think I have a bit of a flare about me."
- "I hope you brought some marshmallows."
- "You shouldn't run around half baked."
- "How does "well-done" sound?"
- "Oh look, a crispy critter."
- "You better stop, drop, and roll!"
- "This should take the chill out of the air."
- "You'll go out in a blaze."
- "Hope you wore sunscreen."
- "I just sparkle, don't I?"
- "Can you say ouch?"
- In reality, the term fired means kicking somebody out of a company.
- It is unknown why other cogs like Bossbots, such as The Big Cheese, don't have the ability to use this as for this cog would make sense to have since it is a term for a "big boss" of a company.
- This, and the Cold Caller's signature move, Hot Air are usually confused between each other.
- The animation of this cog attack is very similar to that of The Mingler's paradigm shift.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.