|This page could use at least one image to add a bit more "pizazz". Please use the upload tool and the edit tool to add an original Toontown Rewritten image in jpg, png, or gif format.
|This page could be expanded upon with some more information, and the edit tool can help with that. Remember to follow the Manual of Style when editing.
Downsizer is the fifth Cog on the Bossbot corporate ladder. Their levels range from Level 5 to Level 9.
- "Lets Downsize."
- "Why do you look so down?"
- "Don't ask me to lay off."
- "Things are looking down for you."
- "Your options are shrinking."
- "You've just become expendable."
- "Your going down!"
- "I might have to make a few cutbacks."
- "Expect diminishing returns."
Origin of Name
A Downsizer is someone who reduces employees and company assets to make a company stronger.
- The Downsizer bears a resemblance to the Bean Counter.
- The only differences are that the Bean Counter is a Cashbot, has different colored hands, and has a slightly different face close-up, and the Downsizer is a Bossbot.
- The Downsizer is the only Cog with 3 signature attacks.