|Weakest attack:||Pink Slip|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
- "Lets Downsize."
- "Why do you look so down?"
- "Don't ask me to lay off."
- "Things are looking down for you."
- "Your options are shrinking."
- "You've just become expendable."
- "Your going down!"
- "I might have to make a few cutbacks."
- "Expect diminishing returns."
Origin of Name
A Downsizer is someone who reduces employees and company assets to make a company stronger.
- The Downsizer bears a resemblance to the Bean Counter.
- The only differences are that the Bean Counter is a Cashbot, has different colored hands, and has a slightly different face close-up, and the Downsizer is a Bossbot.
- The Downsizer is the only Cog with 3 signature attacks.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
|Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman