|This page could be expanded upon with some more information, and the edit tool can help with that. Remember to follow the Manual of Style when editing.|
|Weakest attack:|| Pink Slip|
|Strongest attack:|| Downsize|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
Starting Battle Phrases
- Why do you look so down?
- You've just become expendable.
- You're going down!
- Expect diminishing returns.
- Don't ask me to lay off.
- I might have to make a few cutbacks.
- Your options are shrinking.
- Things are looking down for you.
- Let's Downsize.
Cog Battle Moves
- Pink Slip
Origin of Name
A downsizer is someone who reduces company employee numbers, or removes assets, in order to make the company stronger.
- The Downsizer is the only cog with three signature moves--Pink Slip, Canned (although Corporate Raiders can use it as well), & Downsize.
- Noticeable resemblance to the Bean Counter cog.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.