Needs an Image
This page could use at least one image to add a bit more "pizazz". You know us Toons could never miss out on the opportunity to work with arts and crafts! Please use the upload tool and the edit tool to implement an original image in png, jpg, or gif format.
|Weakest attack:|| Pink Slip|
|Strongest attack:|| Downsize|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
- "Lets Downsize."
- "Why do you look so down?"
- "Don't ask me to lay off."
- "Things are looking down for you."
- "Your options are shrinking."
- "You've just become expendable."
- "Your going down!"
- "I might have to make a few cutbacks."
- "Expect diminishing returns."
Origin of Name
A Downsizer is someone who reduces employees and company assets to make a company stronger.
- The Downsizer bears a resemblance to the Bean Counter.
- The only differences are that the Bean Counter is a Cashbot, has different colored hands, and has a slightly different face close-up, and the Downsizer is a Bossbot.
- The Downsizer is the only cog with 3 signature attacks.