|This page could be expanded upon with some more information, and the edit tool can help with that. Remember to follow the Manual of Style when editing.|
|Weakest attack:|| Pink Slip|
|Strongest attack:|| Downsize|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
Downsizer is the fifth Cog on t
- "Let's Downsize."
- "Why do you look so down?"
- "Don't ask me to lay off."
- "Things are looking down for you."
- "Your options are shrinking."
- "You've just become expendable."
- "You're going down!"
- "I might have to make a few cutbacks."
- "Expect diminishing returns."
Cog Suit Promotions
- Level 5 - 680 Stock Options
- Level 6 - 890 Stock Options
- Level 7 - 1100 Stock Options
- Level 8 - 1310 Stock Options
- Level 9 - 5500 Stock Options
Origin of Name
A Downsizer is someone who reduces employees and company assets to make a company stronger.
- The Downsizer bears a resemblance to the Bean Counter.
- The only differences are that the Bean Counter is a Cashbot, has different colored hands, and has a slightly different face close-up, and the Downsizer is a Bossbot.
- The Downsizer is the only Cog with 3 signature attacks.