|"Come on down!"|
- The Downsizer says a phrase, and sprinkles yellow particles on the Toon.
- If the move hits, the Toon will shrink, going into a smaller size. The Toon will soon return back to its original state.
- If the move misses, the Toon will move out of the way as the particles land.
- "Do you know how to get down?"
- "Let's get down to business."
- "What's wrong? You look down."
- "Why pick on people my own size?"
- "Going down?"
- "Why don't I size you up, or should I say, down?"
- "Would you like a smaller size for just a quarter more?"
- "Try this on for size!"
- "You can get this in a smaller size."
- "This attack is one size fits all!"
- "Come on down!"
- "Downsize time!"
- "What's goin' down? You!"
Downsize is a term to fire someone in order to reduce a company's expenses.
- This is the Downsizer's strongest Cog attack.
- This attack is very similar to Head Shrink.
- The phrase "Honey, I shrunk the Toon" is a reference to the 1989 movie Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.
- This attack was possibly named after the Downsizer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.