- The Cog slowly touches its hand.
- The Cog then lifts it hand in the air, forming green words which move towards the Toon.
- If a Toon gets hit by the attack, he/she will cringe before the words disappear.
- If a Toon avoids the attack, he/she will duck before the words disappear.
- "Take a memo on this!"
The definition of Double Talk is a language which seemingly has a meaning but in actual fact is absolute nonsense.
- Double Talk along with Bounce Check are the strongest attacks used by level seven cogs, because when a Double Talker at level seven performs this attack it is capable of causing 18 damage to a single toon.
- The only phrase Cogs will speak when using this attack is "Take a memo on this!". This is because, unlike other attacks, Double Talk has no phrases defined in the game's code, so it simply resorts to the default attack phrase.
- The phrase "Take a memo on this!" is also the only phrase used for the attack Fill With Lead.
- When the attack is performed by a level four Double Talker it does the exact same damage as when a level three Double Talker performs the attack.
- The words in Double Talk are Gesture, Goodwill, Indemnity and Double.
- The chance of a Double Talker performing this attack is less than a Telemarketer.
- When a level six Telemarketer performs this attack it will very rarely miss, with only a 5% chance of the attack missing the targeted toon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.