Doomsday (also known as the second part to the Toon Council Presidential Elections) was a live event that took place on April 19th, 2014. During the event, Flippy and Slappy were in competition with one-another to become the official president of the Toon Council. The Cogs then proceeded to ambush the entire Toontown Central playground, just after Slappy was announced as the new president. A level 3 Yesman came and made Slappy sad, which then started the battle between Toons and the Cogs. Toons would fight these Cogs by throwing pies at them and avoiding contact with them. Gradually, stronger waves of Cogs would arrive, all up until the level 50 skelecog, Director of Ambush Marketing, was defeated by Flippy, as well as the rest of the Toons. After the battle was over, it seemed as though the Cogs were defeated, but the Toons had only managed to push them back to the streets.
- "Doomsday" was the internal name for the Toon Council Presidential Elections as a whole.
- Doomsday was first mentioned by Sir Max in a Super Saturday update, hence the title of the update. However, no one knew what Doomsday was until the day of the election started.
- Movers & Shakers had their own circular shockwave effect where Toons would get hurt when inside the perimeter.
- The Director of Ambush Marketing is the only known Cog to have ever achieved a level 50 status.
- Doomsday is currently the only event in which Cogs have been present in a playground.
- If the Director of Ambush Marketing follows the cogs' HP pattern, it has 2,652 health. His death was later revealed to be scripted so that Flippy could defeat him, however.
- A level 3 Yesman was the first Cog to officially be destroyed.
- The Yesman that attacked Slappy used a Cog Attack only seen that one time, "Positive Reinforcement"
- The candidate's final vote-count for the elections were Flippy with 4,932 votes, and Slappy with 5,242 votes.
- The fact that Doomsday took longer than the election itself was surprising hence the fact that many people never expected an expansion of the election.
- After Hawkheart's crash, Sir Max, Hawkheart himself, Goshi, and McQuack all went on to a test server to avoid further crashes.
- Once the main Toontown Rewritten servers were running again, all Alpha Testers could replay Doomsday until 2:00PM Toontown Time the next day, and fight the Director of Ambush Marketing themselves; it is unknown if this event will be repeated again in Toontown Rewritten.
- Apparently, during the event, some Cogs managed to escape the playground and venture into other neighborhoods, but shopkeepers such as Lil Oldman, Professor Flake, Coach Zucchini, and Shep Ahoy managed to keep them away by setting traps.
- During Doomsday, the camera view switched from player to player in the livestream, and the transition sometimes stuttered.
- Main page: Doomsday/Gallery