|Number of buildings||69|
|Number of streets||3|
|Lighthouse Lane → Walrus Way, The Brrrgh|
Barnacle Boulevard → Punchline Place, Toontown Central
Seaweed Street → Maple Street, Daisy Gardens
Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres
|Maximum building stories|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
|Playground theme |
Underwater playground theme
Winter playground theme
Donald's Dock, commonly known as DD or DDock, is a seaside-themed neighborhood east of Toontown Central. It has streets that connect to Toontown Central, Daisy Gardens, and The Brrrgh; and connects to Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres. It is the second of six playgrounds that Toons work in.
Despite being only the second playground after Toontown Central in the game's taskline, its streets show roaming Cogs that can appear up to level six. Level six Cogs become common in every playground succeeding Donald's Dock.
Donald's Dock is designed to look like a sailor's dock. Thick fog and salty sea air are present to give the playground more of a seaside feeling. Seagulls can be heard in the background of the playground's main music track. Donald Duck's boat stops between two docks; when the boat arrives, the ramps lift out of the water and goes once back down once the boat starts to leave. The treasure in Donald's Dock is a starfish.
- Toon Headquarters (four HQ Officers)
- Gag Shop (Clerk Will and Clerk Bill)
- Clothing Shop (Longjohn Leroy)
- Pet Shop (Clerk Barky, Clerk Bloop, and Clerk Purr)
Donald's Dock has three streets:
- Barnacle Boulevard, which connects to Punchline Place in Toontown Central.
- Seaweed Street, which connects to Maple Street in Daisy Gardens.
- Lighthouse Lane, which connects to Walrus Way in The Brrrgh.
- Main page: Donald's Dock ToonTasks
Donald's Dock is where Toons are instructed to complete a set of ToonTasks before advancing to Daisy Gardens.
- The boat does not have an NPC driving it. In Toontown Online, Donald Duck drove it but was removed because Toontown Rewritten wanted to prevent from calling attention to the Disney characters by simply not including them in their playgrounds.
- When the boat stops, it makes a sound effect similar to that of the Sound gag, Foghorn.
- Donald's Dock is one of two playgrounds to have an underwater theme, with the other playground being Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres.
- Donald's Dock is one of two playgrounds that connect to another playground without a street, with the other playground being Toontown Central.
- Toons teleport back to Donald's Dock after defeating the Chief Executive Officer.