Discord is a free, secure all-in-one text and voice chat for gamers that is used by over 250 million players to this day. The software can be used via the web browser or downloaded on Windows, macOS, or Linux straight from.
Thanks to the Toontown Rewritten Team, along with the assistance of Subreddit and Discord moderators over at , a Discord server was created specifically for Toontown Rewritten where anyone can communicate with thousands of other Toontown players at any time. The Discord server is a great way to make new friends, assemble groups for all sorts of activities, share community creations, and more.
Because /r/ToontownRewritten is now partnered with Discord, Toontown players may join the server using. Click the link or the button below to join now!
Channels may be added, deleted, or renamed at any time. In some cases, new channels may be made for temporary occasions like ToonFest.
- #welcome - The channel that users will first see upon joining the Discord server. Rules, channel overview, and notes & credits are displayed on this channel.
- #announcements - A channel for announcements related to /r/ToontownRewritten or the Discord server itself.
- #event-info - A channel for information on community events hosted by /r/ToontownRewritten moderators.
- #event-announcements - A channel for announcements and reminders on community events hosted by /r/ToontownRewritten moderators.
- #game-news - A channel where blog posts, release notes, and Twitter feed for Toontown Rewritten are posted.
- #game-info - A channel where users can check for frequently updated information on Toontown Rewritten's server status, Cog Invasions, and Silly Meter status.
- #toontownrewritten - The main text channel for general discussions about all things Toontown.
- #lore-lounge - A channel for discussions about Toontown's lore.
- #groups - A channel for discussions about events or finding in-game groups.
- Toontown - The main voice channel for general discussions about all things Toontown.
- Content Creations
- #featured - A channel that features select content from the #gallery channel, voted on by the community.
- #gallery - A channel that acts as a pinboard for content posted in the #content-discussion channel.
- #content-discussion - A channel where the community can show off their finest content creations.
- Off Topic
- #general - The main text channel for off topic discussions unrelated to Toontown.
- #geek-talk - A channel where users can discuss "geeky" things such as programming and gaming.
- #memes - The main channel for memes. Inappropriate or NSFW memes are prohibited.
- #bots - A channel where users can play around with commands from ToonTracker and other Discord bots.
- General - The main voice channel for off topic discussions unrelated to Toontown.
- Music - A voice channel where users can play music using FredBoatPatron or FredBoat.
- Music 2 - A secondary voice channel where users can play music using FredBoatPatron or FredBoat.
- AFK - An inactive user within a voice channel will automatically join here after a certain time duration.
These roles are given to users to represent certain categories.
- @Moderators - A role for moderators of the /r/ToontownRewritten Subreddit and Discord.
- @Toontown Team - A role for staff members who are part of the Toontown Rewritten Team.
- @ARG Analyst - A role for users that are recognized for their astonishing puzzle solving skills.
- @Cogs - A role for Discord bots because ironically they are essentially robots just like Cogs.
- @TTR Wikia Admin - A role for administrators of the Toontown Rewritten Wiki.
- @Regulars - A role that allows users to upload files within the channels. Users earn this role as they progressively level up from sending messages.
These roles are given to users through the use of a specific command for activities. Keep in mind that the commands listed below are case-sensitive.
- @Events - A role that allows users to receive notifications about events hosted by /r/ToontownRewritten moderators. Users can obtain this role by using ToonTracker's ~notifyMe Events command.
- @BlogPosts - A role that allows users to receive notifications when a new blog post on the Toontown Rewritten website is posted. Users can obtain this role by using ToonTracker's ~notifyMe BlogPosts command.
- @LFG - A role that allows users to receive notifications from users looking for help in-game. Users can obtain this role by using ToonTracker's ~notifyMe LFG command.
- ToonTracker - A bot that provides the ability to create or disband lobby groups, notify a user about events, create invites, and more. Type ~help to see a list of ToonTracker's commands.
- ArtTracker - A bot that reposts content from the #content-discussion channel in the #gallery and #featured channels.
- FredBoat - A bot that relies mostly on music. Type !!help to see a list of FredBoat's commands
- FredBoatPatron - A bot that relies mostly on music. Type ;;help to see a list of FredBoat Patron's commands.
- GiveawayBot - A bot that is used for holding giveaways by the /r/ToontownRewritten moderation team.
- Doctor Surlee - A webhook bot that once published the "LoonyLabs.net is Back Online" blog post to the #game-news channel.
- LL_TERMINAL26 - A webhook bot that once published a portion of the "Incoming Transmission from LL_TERMINAL26" blog post to the #game-news channel.
- ??? - A webhook bot that once published a portion of the "Incoming Transmission from LL_TERMINAL26" blog post to the #game-news channel. This bot also provided encrypted text in the ARG channel.
- @TT_Rewritten - A webhook bot that posts tweets made by the official Toontown Rewritten Twitter account to the #game-news channel.
- @rTTREvents - A webhook bot that posts tweets made by the /r/ToontownRewritten Events Twitter account to the #event-announcements channel.