|Skill points gained:|
|Skill points needed:|
The Cupcake is one of the first two gags you get in Toontown Rewritten, the second being the Squirting Flower. Once a Toon has earned 10 skill points, he/she will receive Fruit Pie Slice. A Toon can carry only 10 cupcakes at first. The number will increase each new Throw gag until the Toon can carry 30 when achieved the Birthday Cake.
- The Toon pulls out the Cupcake.
- The Toon brings cupcake backwards as if the Toon is getting ready to throw that Cupcake.
- The Toon throws the Cupcake.
- The Cog gets hit or the Cog dodges the Cupcake by jumping to the right.
- At the start of the game in the Toon-torial, Tutorial Tom gives you one Squirting Flower and one Cupcake.
- A Cupcake is the second weakest starting gag in the game (4-6), with first tied being a Bike Horn and a Squirting Flower (3-4).
- A maximum damage Cupcake (6 damage) is capable of destroying a level 1 Cog on its own.
- Originally in the Test Server for Toontown Online, a cupcake was used to activate the cannon when using a Pink Slip.
- The cupcake, whole fruit pie, and the whole cream pie have similar models but the sizes of said models are different.
- The Cupcake also appears on a painting you can buy for your estate, named "Not a Pie". It has a picture of a cupcake on it and text below it saying "Ceci n'est pas une pie." (This is not a pie.) It is a parody of The Treachery of Images.
- The same image used for the Cupcake is used on the Gags page on the sticker book.