|Number of attacks:||4|
|Strongest attack:||Evil Eye|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
- "Prepare to be raided."
- ―Corporate Raider
A Corporate Raider is the seventh Cog on the corporate ladder of the Bossbots. Their levels range from seven to eleven. They are among one of the building-only Cogs that appear in Cog Buildings, and can also be found extensively in the facilities of Bossbot Headquarters.
Battle starting phrases
- "At this rate I'll need to liquidate Toons from the picture."
- "You don't fit in my corporation."
- "Prepare to be raided."
- "Looks like you're primed for a take-over."
- "This is not proper corporate attire."
- "Your approach is looking rather vulnerable."
- "Are you here to sign over your assets?"
- "I'm on a Toon removal crusade."
- "You are defenseless against my ideas."
- "Relax, you'll find this is for the best."
- "I'm taking over your company."
- "I'll have to speak to the Downsizers about you."
Bossbot Cog Disguise promotions
- Level 7 - 1780 Stock Options
- Level 8 - 2330 Stock Options
- Level 9 - 2880 Stock Options
- Level 10 - 3430 Stock Options
- Level 11 - 14400 Stock Options
Name of origin
A "corporate raider" is a financier who makes a practice of making hostile takeover bids for companies, either to control their policies or to resell them for a profit.
- Corporate Raiders are one of the Cogs faced in the Trolley minigame, Tug of War.
- Corporate Raiders are one of the 5 Cogs with facial hair, and the only one with a beard. The only other Cogs with facial hair are Mover & Shakers, Money Bags, and Robber Barons who have mustaches, and Bottom Feeders who have stubble around their mouths.
- The appearance of a Corporate Raider is that of a pirate. Pirates were known for raiding, pillaging and plundering.
- A Corporate Raider's version of Canned is very weak compared to a level five Short Change's Bounce Check that inflicts more damage.
- Corporate Raiders are the largest Cogs in the game, only being beaten in size by bosses.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
|Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman