| Cog Golf Course|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
|Facilities:|| The Front Three|
The Middle Six
The Back Nine
|Facility boss:||Club President|
The Cog Golf Course is a facility located in Bossbot Headquarters where Toons go and battle level 10 to level 11 Version 2.0 Cogs. Toons often come here either to earn Stock Options for their Bossbot Cog Disguise or when they are tasked to defeat several Version 2.0 Cogs in order to obtain parts of the disguise. The boss of the facility is the Club President, a level 11 Version 2.0 Cog.
The Front Three
The Front Three has three rounds. Its entrance can be found to the right of the Bossbot HQ courtyard. It is farther from the tunnel back to Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf than the Middle Six is. Cogs ranging from level 10 to level 11 and Version 2.0 Cogs are found throughout this course. Completing the Front Three earns 764 Stock Options. There are 24 Cogs in total and six Cog battles on this course.
There is no laff limit.
The Middle Six
The Middle Six has six rounds. Its entrance can be found to the right of the Bossbot HQ courtyard. It is closer the tunnel back to Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf than the Front Three is. Cogs ranging from level 10 to level 11 and Version 2.0 Cogs are found throughout the course. Completing the Middle Six earns 1874 Stock Options. There are 48 Cogs in total and 12 Cog battles on this course.
This course requires at least 95 laff points.
The Back Nine
The Back Nine has nine rounds. Its entrance can be found to the left of the Bossbot HQ courtyard. Cogs ranging from level 10 to level 11 and Version 2.0 Cogs are found throughout this course. Completing the Back Nine earns 3350 Stock Options. It can take around an hour to complete, even with using Sound, making it the longest Cog Facility in Toontown. There are 72 Cogs in total and 18 Cog battles on this course.
This course requires at least 100 laff points.
Three of the following Cogs can appear in the Cog Golf Course. They can also be a Version 2.0 Cog.
- Head Hunter: a common Cog. Head Hunters can only appear in battles with level 10 Cogs, as that is their maximum level.
- Corporate Raider: a very common Cog. Corporate Raiders can appear in any battle, as a level 10 or level 11 Cog.
- The Big Cheese: a very common Cog. Like Corporate Raiders, The Big Cheeses can appear in any battle.
The Cog Golf Courses are the preferred option by most Toons to collect Stock Options in order to fight the Chief Executive Officer, subsequently promoting their Bossbot Cog Disguise. Each of the three courses offer a different amount of Stock Options in total.
|Course||Number of Stock Options||Most popular usage|
|The Front Three||764||Bossbot Cog Disguise parts, low-level promotions|
|The Middle Six||1,874||Mid-level promotions (ie. Head Hunter)|
|The Back Nine||3,350||High-level promotions (ie. The Big Cheese)|
Hit all the red moles before time runs out. Beware of the tan moles, however, as they can launch a Toon in the air if they step on them. If the time runs out, Toons will lose 20 laff points and the time will reset.
Race through the hedge mazes for a laff bonus. If the time runs out before a Toon could make their way out, that Toon would lose 20 laff points and the Toon would get teleported to the end. Toons can see what direction to go based on the textures of the hedges. If there are vines, Toons need to go left. If there are no vines, Toons should go right. There are also colored flags that hint how far a Toon is from the end of the maze.
Destroy the Cog golf ball to earn a gag restock. In order to destroy the Cog golf ball, Toons must destroy the surrounding colored golf balls by matching three or more of the corresponding color (or by using an exploding ball). If Toons complete all puzzles before the time runs out, their laff meter and gags are partially refilled. If the time runs out, Toons will lose 20 laff points but the next door is unlocked regardless.
- Main page: Club President
At the end of the course, Toons will battle the Club President along with his three assistants, two of which are level 11 Version 2.0 and one is a regular level 11. Defeating the Club President and the other three Cogs will reward Toons with gag experience and Stock Options.
Like the District Attorney's Office and Cog Buildings, there are gag experience multipliers in the Cog Golf Course battles. Unlike the offices, however, Toons will get a higher multiplier if they chose a harder course, regardless of what round the Toons are on. These multipliers are essential for quickly leveling up gags or, if a Toon's gag track is maxed, earning back a level seven gag.
|The Front Three||3||4x|
|The Middle Six||6||5x|
|The Back Nine||9||6x|
- To gain maximum Stock Options, it would take 7 Back Nines, 13 Middle Sixes, or 31 Front Threes.
- In Toontown Online, there was a hidden castle in The Grey of the Cog Golf Courses, which was reported to also appear in Toontown Rewritten. Some say that this was an old model of the Bossbot Clubhouse.
- Despite being one of the last areas in the game, there are no level 12 Cogs found here, making it the 2nd lowest facility in terms of Cog levels, ranking only above the Sellbot Factory.
- Unlike the Cashbot Mints or District Attorney's Office, the Cog Golf Courses have unique room models.
- Cog Golf Courses are the only facilities to not include an elevator, and have more than one unique soundtrack of its own.
- This is the only facility to find Version 2.0 Cogs in.
- The last "floor" of a golf course has three Version 2.0 Cogs at the end, unlike the other floors that only include two Version 2.0 Cogs.
- Since an update released on November 24, 2015 (ttr-beta-v1.10.10), icons of all Toons appear on top of the screen when entering a maze in the course, and lighting up when the respective Toon has completed the maze.
- In mole stomp, if the Toons fail to complete the game in a given floor four times, the game says "Stomp failed! But the moles left." and the door to the next room automatically opens instead of having a fifth round.
- The Cog Golf Courses are currently the longest facilities to complete, with the Back Nine courses taking a minimum of an hour to finish.