| Cog Golf Course|
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
|Facility boss:||Club President|
A Cog Golf Course is a facility in Bossbot Headquarters where Toons go and fight level 10 to level 11 Version 2.0 Cogs. Toons often come here either to earn Stock Options for their Bossbot Cog Disguise or when they are tasked to defeat several Version 2.0 Cogs in order to obtain parts of the disguise. The boss of this facility is the Club President, a level 11 Version 2.0 Cog.
- Pictures from left to right are from the perspective of the entrance from the headquarters.
The Front Three
The Front Three has three rounds. Its entrance can be found to the right of the Bossbot HQ courtyard. It is farther from the tunnel back to Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf than the Middle Six is. Cogs ranging from level 10 to level 11 and Version 2.0 Cogs are found throughout this course. Completing the Front Three earns 764 Stock Options. There are 24 Cogs in total and six Cog battles on this course.
This does not require any laff point limit, which means that any Toon can enter.
The Middle Six
The Middle Six has six rounds. Its entrance can be found to the right of the Bossbot HQ courtyard. It is closer the tunnel back to Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf than the Front Three is. Cogs ranging from level 10 to level 11 and Version 2.0 Cogs are found throughout the course. Completing the Middle Six earns 1874 Stock Options. There are 48 Cogs in total and 12 Cog battles on this course.
This requires Toons to have 95 laff points in order to enter.
The Back Nine
The Back Nine has nine rounds. Its entrance can be found to the left of the Bossbot HQ courtyard. Cogs ranging from level 10 to level 11 and Version 2.0 Cogs are found throughout this course. Completing the Back Nine earns 3350 Stock Options. It can take around an hour to complete, even with using Sound, making it the longest Cog Facility in Toontown. There are 72 Cogs in total and 18 Cog battles on this course.
This requires Toons to have 100 laff points in order to enter.
The Cog Golf Courses are the preferred option by most toons gathering Stock Options in order to fight the Chief Executive Officer, subsequently promoting their Bossbot Cog Disguise. Each of the three courses offer a different amount of Stock Options in total.
|Golf course||Stock options given||Most popular usage|
|The Front Three||764||Cog Disguise parts, low-level promotions|
|The Middle Six||1,874||Mid-level promotions (ie. Head Hunter 8)|
|The Back Nine||3,350||High-level promotions (ie. Big Cheese promotions)|
Like the District Attorney's Office and Cog Buildings, there are gag experience multipliers in the Cog Golf Course battles. Unlike the offices however, Toons will get a higher multiplier if they chose a harder course, regardless of what round the Toons are on. These multipliers are essential for quickly leveling up gags or, if a Toon's gag track is maxed, earning back a level seven gag.
|Golf course||Number of rounds||Multiplier|
|The Front Three||3||4x|
|The Middle Six||6||5x|
|The Back Nine||9||6x|
Hit all the red moles before time runs out. Beware of the tan moles, however, as they can launch a Toon in the air if they step on them. If the time runs out, Toons will lose 20 laff points and the time will reset.
Race through the hedge mazes for a laff bonus. If the time runs out before a Toon could make their way out, that Toon would lose 20 laff points and the Toon would get teleported to the end. Toons can see what direction to go based on the textures of the hedges. If there are vines, Toons need to go left. If there are no vines, Toons should go right. There are also colored flags that hint how far a Toon is from the end of the maze.
Destroy the Cog golf ball to earn a gag restock. In order to destroy the Cog golf ball, Toons must destroy the surrounding colored golf balls by matching three or more of the corresponding color (or by using an exploding ball). If Toons complete all puzzles before the time runs out, their laff meter and gags are partially refilled. If the time runs out, Toons will lose 20 laff points but the next door is unlocked regardless.
- To achieve maximum Stock Options, it would take 7 Back Nines, 13 Middle Sixes, or 31 Front Threes.
- In Toontown Online, there was a hidden castle in the Grey of the Cog Golf Courses, which was reported to also appear in Toontown Rewritten. Some say that this was an old model of the Bossbot Clubhouse.
- Despite being one of the last areas in the game, there are no level 12 Cogs found here, making it the 2nd lowest facility in terms of Cog levels, ranking only above the Sellbot Factory.
- Unlike the Cashbot Mints or District Attorney's Office, the Cog Golf Courses have unique room models.
- Cog Golf Courses are the only facilities to not include an elevator, and have more than one unique soundtrack of its own.
- This is the only facility to find Version 2.0 Cogs in.
- The last "floor" of a golf course has three Version 2.0 Cogs at the end, unlike the other floors that only include two Version 2.0 Cogs.
- Starting November 30, 2015 (version 1.2.1), when entering a maze in the course, icons of all players appear on the top of the screen, lighting up when the respective Toon has completed the maze.
- In Mole Stomp, if the Toons fail to complete the game in a given floor four times, the game says "Stomp failed! But the moles left." and the door to the next room automatically opens instead of having a fifth round.
- The Cog Golf Courses are currently the longest facilities to complete, with the Back Nine courses taking a minimum of an hour to finish.