Each Clothing Shop in every playground looks the same, but in a different color that matches with the playground's theme. The shop is elevated, so there are stairs leading to the door. The front of the shop has a window, displaying some clothes, and on the left is a stand with a coat on it. The roof is circular, containing stars and stripes decorated on it.
Clothing Shops sell shirts and shorts, but not accessories. Each shop has its own set of item designs, which come in a variety of colors for the Toons to pick. Buying an item is done in two ways: one way is using a Clothing Ticket, which can be obtained by completing certain Just for Fun! ToonTasks; another way is by paying 200 jellybeans, which will be removed from the Toon's jellybean bank.
- Toontown Central Clothing Shop
- Donald's Dock Clothing Shop
- Daisy Gardens Clothing Shop
- Minnie's Melodyland Clothing Shop
- The Brrrgh Clothing Shop
- Donald's Dreamland Clothing Shop
- If a Toon selects a new shirt and new shorts and confirms the purchase, they could get both for only one ticket.
- Returning the ticket is always a part of the Toontasks.
- Clothing shops came out on January 2, 2014.