| Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres|
| → Donald's Dock|
→ Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf
→ ToonFest Grounds
|Data is by normal gameplay.|
Chip n' Dale's Acorn Acres (commonly known as Acorn Acres for short, or abbreviated as CDAA or AA) is a neighborhood located on the southeast part of Toontown. It can be accessed via the Donald's Dock playground, and leads to Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf, where golf can be played by up to four Toons. Teleportation to the neighborhood is automatically granted to the Toon if it is once visited. There is also temporarily-opened tunnel called the ToonFest Grounds, which opens every year from September 19th to October 20th. The area also houses a geyser that Toons can step on to be launched into the air and several picnic tables which they can sit on to spawn food. Neither of these affect the Toon or reward them in any way, however.
Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres is a picnic-themed area area with a river, geyser, and a gazebo in the center. Several purple and pink flowers are planted, along with small pine trees and round trees. There are many dirt paths that lead to bridges over the water and to the tunnels.
An update from October 3, 2014 introduced a new fishing pond in Chip n' Dale's Acorn Acres with Fisherman Nutty being the fisherman. By popular demand, the picnic games from Toontown Online were also brought back. Unlike all other neighborhoods (excluding Goofy Speedway), this neighborhood does not have Goofy's Gag Shop, a Pet Shop, a Toon Headquarters, or any of its own streets.
- Chip n' Dale's Acorn Acres is one of the two playgrounds with interactive decorations. The decorations include the geyser, which can be ridden on, and the picnic tables, which can be sat on. The other playground is Donald's Dock, with the rideable boat.
- Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres is similar to Toontown Central as both playgrounds have a gazebo and at least one bridge.
- September 19, 2014 marked the first appearance of the ToonFest Grounds in Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres when ToonFest 2014 came to fruition.
- The tunnel for the ToonFest Grounds is the same tunnel that was never accessible in Toontown Online, which spread rumors about what area the tunnel could have possibly led to.
- The October 3, 2014 update offered Toons who entered Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres teleportation access.
- Chip Dale's Acorn Acres is abbreviated as "OZ" in the game's source code. "OZ" may be a reference to "Outdoor Zone", the name referred to the playground before the official name of "Acorn Acres" was introduced in Toontown Online.
- Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres is one of the other neighborhoods (Goofy Speedway being the other) where a Toon can teleport to there instantly without completing any ToonTasks. This makes a good shortcut for beginners to Donald's Dock.