| Chief Financial Officer|
|Number of attacks:||3|
|Weakest attack:|| Bump|
|Strongest attack:|| Throw Gears|
|Statistics based on attack damage.|
|Preceded by:||Succeeded by:|
- "Ah-HAH! I thought I smelled something a little Toony in here! Imposters!"
- ―Chief Financial Officer
The C.F.O. is a large Cog with a dollar symbol suit of the traditional green Cashbot color. His head resembles a cash register with a set of angry eyes and teeth. Above his head is a metal dollar symbol that looks somewhat like an antenna. His body is set upon a large rotating gear, and has an undercarriage that opens up to allow the Cashbot Cogs and Skelecogs to enter a battle with Toons, and to distribute goons for the second round of the battle.
First round: Cog battle
The battle begins with Mata Hairy, who attempts to sneak into the C.F.O.'s vault, telling the Toons to hurry into the Vault before they are caught. However, they are caught red-handed almost instantly by the C.F.O. who enters the room saying: "Ah-HAH! I thought I smelled something a little Toony in here! Imposters!". Mata Hairy then dashes into the nearby room and tells the Toons to keep him busy while she sets up the cranes. The C.F.O. will then order his Cashbots to attack, and the first battle begins.
The first round, like all Cog boss battles, is a Cog round. The Toons are split into two groups, and must fight approximately 30 to 40 Cogs and Skelecogs. Regular Cogs are leveled between one to twelve, whilst Skelecogs range from level eight to twelve. When the battle is completed, the C.F.O will enter the same room as Mata Hairy, who will explain how to defeat the C.F.O. by using cranes and disabling goons. A goon interrupts her by waking up, and she is chased by a goon into the room where the first round took place. The second round then begins.
Second round: C.F.O. battle
The second round starts with the Toons placed in the room with the C.F.O.. The gimmick here is that, in addition to his "Throw Gears" attack, the C.F.O. also dispenses goons, the same way he did with Cogs in the first round. Around the edge of the room are four control pads, which control four large cranes. Two duties must be fulfilled in order to defeat the C.F.O.: goon stomping and craning.
Goon stomping, sometimes shortened to just stomping or gooning, is the act of stomping the goons that come out of the C.F.O.'s undercarriage. At the start of the battle, the goons start out as small, yellow goons which can be disabled by simply walking into them. As the C.F.O. takes damage, however, the goons will grow in size and damage, changing colors from a yellow hard hat, to a red hard hat. Goon stompers are required for crane operators to do their job efficiently.
Craning is the act of using the cranes stationed inside the room to pick up goons and hit the C.F.O. in the head with them. This is easier said than done, as the crane handles rather poorly, swinging all over the place with the slightest of movements. The color of the goons' hardhats usually indicates how much damage it will do; yellow goons are weak, orange goons deal average damage, and red goons are the strongest of the three, although this is not always the case.
If the C.F.O. takes 15 or more damage from a single goon, he will become "stunned". When this happens, an Aoogah-like sound effect is heard and he will enter a dizzy phase akin to that of the Vice President. During this state, he can be hit with the safes lined around the room. The safes do much more damage than the goons, and can end the fight quickly if used in rapid succession. If he is hit with a safe while he is not dizzy, however, he will grab the safe and use it as a shield. This protects him from all damage, and he must be hit in the head with another safe in order to knock it off.
The C.F.O. has 500 HP, and once he no longer has any HP, he will give up the fight and proclaim, "That's it. I've had enough of these pesky Toons!" He will then proceed to leave the room, saying "I've got a train to catch!" That is when a train comes through the room and crashes right into him. The Toons dance in celebration of their victory while having gag experience and ToonTask progress tallied up. Mata Hairy then returns to the scene to award Toons with a special unite.
Tip: To make the job a bit easier for crane operators, bump into the C.F.O. to make him lower himself but try not to overdo it to the point where too much laff points are being taken away.
- Throw Gears: The C.F.O. will target a Toon and throw a number of gears at them. They deduct 10 laff points. Toons can move backwards or run in any other direction away from the gears to avoid taking damage.
- Swipe: The C.F.O. will swipe at the nearby Toon, deducting five laff points. This may be triggered by bumping into the C.F.O.'s undercarriage.
- Bump: Along with the possibility of being hit by the C.F.O.'s swipe, the Toon also loses one laff point when bumping into the C.F.O.'s undercarriage.
- Safety Helmet: The C.F.O. uses a safe as a "safety helmet" to prevent from being harmed. This happens because of two possible reasons: when a Toon throws a safe at the C.F.O. while he is not stunned by a goon; or when he has not been attacked for a certain period of time, which varies depending on the color of his health meter. To remove the C.F.O.'s safety helmet, a Toon must throw another safe on top of the safe he is wearing. Despite not being an attack in the traditional sense and more of a defense tactic for the C.F.O., it is worth mentioning here due to the importance of knowing how to counter it.
Name of origin
A "Chief Financial Officer" is a corporate title for the individual responsible for managing financial operations within a company.
- The C.F.O. is the only boss battle where:
- There was a large magnet bug when the C.F.O. was first released, which had since been fixed.
- Mata Hairy uses the same unite that Toons are awarded at the end of the C.F.O. battle.
|Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter|
|Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese||Chief Executive Officer|
|Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor|
|Legal Eagle • Big Wig||Chief Justice|
|Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags|
|Loan Shark • Robber Baron||Chief Financial Officer|
|Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face|
|The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood||Vice President|
| Goons • Skelecogs • Virtual Skelecogs • Version 2.0 Cogs|
Director of Ambush Marketing • The Chairman